Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A Change in Direction

It has been a while since I last posted anything. Mostly, because I've been staying away from bad media, and so, I find myself short on rants these days. But this blog has been dead for far too long and it's time to give it some well deserved attention.

I got the chance to travel around this summer, visit nice places, take lot's of photos, so how can I not take advantage of the opportunity to share a few sights?

One random weekend, sometime at the end of spring, we got up early, as it is with these trips, and decided to go explore a few sites out in the countryside. The first target was a Buddhist monastery hiding somewhere out in the wilds.
The journey began well enough, not too much traffic, and we even managed to find our way to the place without getting lost even once.

Unfortunately, when we got there it turned out the season hadn't started yet and the place was closed. Someone had misread the opening days, it seemed.

Still, it was rural and pretty, and we decided to stick around...



No comments:

Post a Comment